Post: Lecturer in Clinical Psychology(1 UR)
Organization: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Age – Below 35 years
Consolidated Salary of Rs.18,000 p.m.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, is committed to bring a better quality of life into the lives of people with communication disorders and to reach out the Nation. AIISH is the only institute of its kind in the world, which brings together the activities of research, education, public education, training and clinical services in speech and hearing on a single platform.
Director invites the application for the following posts on contract basis from those talented citizens of India who are committed to noble profession of teaching and train manpower in the area of Speech and Hearing and to render service to the Institute to achieve its mission of reaching out to the Nation.
a) Master’s degree in Psychology with 55% or an equivalent degree with Clinical Psychology as a special subject.
b) M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology
c) 2 years teaching / research / clinical experience (for non Ph.D candidates)
a) Publication in national and international journals.
b) A doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology
1. Age limit:
Age should not exceed the limit prescribed for each category of post as on the closing date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable as per GOI orders in respect of SC/ST (5 years)/OBC (3 years) for the posts reserved for these categories / physically Handicapped (10 years) / Ex-servicemen (as per military service) and in-service candidates.
2. Application Fee:
Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 100/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 25/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories. The application fee is payable by way of cash in person/ DD favoring Director, AIISH payable at Mysore.
General Conditions / Information:
1. The posts are on contract basis and for a period of one year only. The candidates selected for the post has no right to claim over the permanent employment or absorption under any circumstances.
2. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions.
3. The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post indicating the name of the post applied for.
5. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
6. Director has right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
8. Director reserves right not to fill all or any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Interim enquiries will not be attended to.
10. HOW TO APPLY:
The blank application forms may be obtained from The Director AIISH, Mysore in person on payment of prescribed application fee in person or by post enclosing application fee by way of DD favoring Director AIISH Mysore payable at Mysore along with self-addressed stamped envelope of Rs.25.00 or can be downloaded from the web site on or before 11th November 2008.
The application forms downloaded from the web site should accompany the prescribed application fee, otherwise the application will be rejected.
Filled in application forms in the prescribed format along with copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma / Degree /Provisional Degree Certificate (s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s) and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of ……………………………….” to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006 on or before 11th November 2008.
Advt. No. 6/2008
Dated: 15.10.2008 Director
Reader in Special Education - One Post (UR)
Lecturer in Audiology – Two Posts (1-UR, 1-OBC)
Lecturer in Electronics –One Post (UR)
Lecturer in ENT –One Post (UR)
System Engineer – One posts (UR)
To download the Application Form, click on the following link of AIISH- AIISH, Mysore